Continuing Services:

Assistance even after you graduate.

Students enrolled to any professional course through MPCES can be fully assured of any assistance locally from our end. This may include temporary financial constraints, loan paper clarification and so on. Many times, students who are working abroad would need some or the other certificate or form which needs to be filled and mailed by the college authorities and their respective universities. Parents would not be able to travel every time for such requirements. Students can get in touch with us and inform their requirements which are carried out by us for their benefit.

  • Follows us our servcies